Cookies are used on our website to allow users a better browsing experience and service.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from a website to the user's terminal (usually a browser), where they are saved and later retransmitted to the website when the same client visits the site again. A cookie cannot extract any other data from the user's hard drive nor transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser.
What cookies do we use?
Technical session cookies:
The cookies used by https://www.trullobarbagiullo.com/ serve to carry out computer authentications or session monitoring, as well as saving specific technical information regarding the users accessing the Blastness server, as manager of the site's maintenance service, and of the hotel's booking services.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in act following the entry into force of Legislative Decree 69/2012), "technical" cookies may also be used in the absence of consent from the Data Subject.
For maximum transparency, below is a list of various technical cookies and specific operations pertaining to the Website:
• cookies directly implanted in the user/contractor's terminal that will not be used for any additional purposes, such as session cookies (used for online reservations through the Website), authentication cookies, customisation cookies (for example, for the choice of navigational language) - all being cookies that remain active only for the duration of the session;
• cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/visits to the site (the “analytics” cookies) that pursue exclusively statistical purposes (so no profiling or marketing) and gather information in aggregate form without the possibility of determining the individual user's identification. In these cases, as the regulations in force prescribe that analytic cookies require a clear and suitable description of the simple steps required to refuse their acceptance (including anonymisation mechanisms of the cookies themselves), we hereby describe how to deactivate installed cookies. The duration of the analytic session cookies is 30 minutes.
How to alter cookie settings:
Most browsers allow users to delete cookies from the hard disk of any computer, to block cookie acceptance and to receive a warning before a cookie is saved.
Therefore, for the removal of cookies, we invite you to follow the instructions on the dedicated pages of the various browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
"Third party" cookies
These are fragments of code set by a website other than the one currently being visited.
This means that cookies from third parties are saved to the user's device. The management of the information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relative policy to which you are invited to refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, below is information regarding each operating cookie on our Website outlining the type of cookies used through third-party service suppliers, their purposes, retention period, and the third parties who still retain the information and can access such:
Google Analytics - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
Google Analytics is a Google analytics tool that helps website and app owners understand how visitors interact with the content of their website (pages visited, time of navigation, etc.), providing useful statistics aimed at optimising and improving navigation on the website without identifying the person browsing.
_utma 2 years
_utmt 10 minutes
_utmb 30 minutes
_utmc until the session ends
_utmz 6 months
_utmv 2 years
Google Adwords - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it
Promotes Google searches for the services offered by the hotel without collecting or monitoring information that can personally identify a user and expiring after 30 days.
What happens if I disable cookies?
In any case, if the user blocks or deletes a cookie, it may be impossible to restore the preferences or custom settings that were specified earlier and our ability to customise the user's experience will be limited.